Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Aftereffects Redux

Alright, that previous shitty project was what we'll call a dry run. I stayed after class untill 11p to give you all a better version.

You're welcome.

The idea was to illustrate with flying, simplistic text and Google'd images all of the semi-ridiculous, not-really-on-topic sorts of things we've talked about in class over the course of the semester. There is room for a lot more, but this is what I've done, and with it I am both satisfied AND content.

Feel free to compare and contrast the two versions and decide which you like better.

... I had something really clever and intriguing to mention on the theme of people-tracking and privacy, but I seem to have forgotten it over the course of trying to finish my AE project.

Damn.

0 Comments:

* * * << Home