Thursday, April 14, 2005

MiniMe



The interesting thing though is that his cartoonishly large head and short legs are actually anatomically correct for me.

I could not find a good tuft of chin hair for me, though. They had some goatees on there, but they all had moustaches to go with. I wear a goatee without the lip-hair (no offense intended for any moustache wearers out there in internetland), and the fact that they don't have a style like that proves once and for all that I am too cool for everything.

Also, the new Moby album is devoid of sampling. The last two contained several tracks that consisted of loops from old soul albums with original piano lines, synth, and drums being played over them. This album has no such track. So is sampling on its way out?

In other news, I will continue to pronounce the words as "NEESH" and "FOR-TAY."

0 Comments:

* * * << Home